Source : Andy Wibbels / Article Emporium
Friday, 29 August 2008
Source : Andy Wibbels / Article Emporium
Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Blogging will change the way you do business, whether your business is online or off. Once you set up your blog and become part on the conversation in the blogosphere, nothing will ever be the same. You will want to make sure you get off to a good start, so that your valuable time will make a difference in your business.
First, decide what kind of blogging you will be doing. Will you be promoting your business, expressing your opinions, or providing information for people who are interested in a specific topic? Once you know the purpose of your blog it will be easier to plan what to do next. Here are some ideas for setting up your blog so that you can gain visibility and credibility online, and build your business on the internet.
- 1. Choose either Typepad or hosted WordPress as your blogging platform. This way you will own your blog and have control over its content and existence. The free blogging services provide no customer service and can delete your blog from their servers at any time. You do not want to lose your hard work and effort, so choose a hosted blogging platform to begin with.
- 2. Define your target market and ideal client. Who are you trying to reach with your blog? What do these people want to learn from you? Make some notes and then just start blogging. Over time you will refine what you are writing about and who you want to reach. As you do this your blog become more relevant to the people you are reaching out to.
- 3. Make a list of topics you will be writing about. These topics will become your categories on your blog. Choose your categories carefully, using your keyword phrases to guide you. This will help you to be found by the search engines for your keywords, and will also help people who come to your blog and want to find information on a particular topic.
- 4. Post to your blog regularly. During the first month or so, post every day to your blog, even if you are only writing a few paragraphs. This will help to increase your blog's popularity as you begin to gain visibility online. You want to build up a strong foundation of valuable content for your readers.
- 5. Become active in social networks to find new readers and get more ideas. Joining Facebook will allow you to syndicate your content through something called an RSS feed. RSS stands for really simple syndication.
- 6. Read and comment on other blogs regularly. You can search for blogs on your topic at Technorati, the largest blog directory in the world. Becoming part of the conversation with other bloggers will help you to increase your standing in the blogosphere.
- 7. Have fun with your blog! If you do not enjoy the blogging process there is no point in doing it. Once you get started you will find that your online business will flourish and you will be able to create exactly what you want online.
Consider these 7 tips as you begin to build your business through blogging. You will find that blogging is the fastest and easiest way to reach people who are interested in what you have to share with them.
Source : Connie Ragen Green / www.ezinearticles.com
Monday, 25 August 2008
Number 1: Budget
Number 2: Goal
Number 3: Features
Number 4: Extras
Number 5: Simplicity
Number 6: Ease of Installation
Source : Collen Slater / www.ezinearticles.com
Thursday, 21 August 2008
Source : Mandeepp Sighh / www.blisspublisher.com
Monday, 18 August 2008
1. The more you write, the more you earn
As a blogger, your primary task is content creation. This is because without content, you won't have traffic, and without traffic, you won't have an income. So content comes first.
However, there are many ways you can create content.
My favorite way is to speak, rather than write. I use a speech recognition program on both my Mac and my PC, to help me to create content more quickly. Although you'll need to train yourself to dictate your thoughts, the time you spend with the program in the first few weeks is amply repaid, because you've got more content on your blog or blogs, and thus more traffic.
2. Plan your blog posts each week and month
Planning your blogging is vital. I teach bloggers, and the first habit I encourage them to acquire is the habit of planning everything they do. Planning your content is vital, because some days you just don't feel like writing.
On these days, your plan gets you blogging, because you know exactly what you're writing about on any given day.
One of my favorite tactics is to create series. Once you've planned a series of posts on a particular topic, writing the series is easy.
A series can be anywhere from three to ten posts long. Here's an idea: create a "30 days" series - this gives you 30 blog posts to plan in advance. Once you've done the planning, you'll be amazed at how quickly you can write the series.
3. Create a network of blogs
One blog, or a network of blogs on the same topic?
Initially, focus on one blog, at least for the first year. Your first, primary blog will build traffic via the search engines, and this foundation of traffic is a real blessing - once you have hundreds of readers each day, you can USE that traffic.
After your first year, I advise that you hive off some of your blog's categories to make new blogs. This is because an enormous blog becomes unwieldy. Posts get buried, and it's hard to give previous posts the attention they deserve.
4. Where's the money? Set income goals for your blog
You must set income goals for your blog. Start small: a dollar a day. Then increase your income goals by ten times as soon as you reach a goal. So your first goal is a dollar a day, then ten dollars a day, then $100 a day, then $1000 a day, and so on.
5. Boost your traffic: the more readers, the higher your blog's income
Finally, as important as writing and content creation in general is, nothing beats marketing your blog. To get more traffic, you need to market your blog. So do it, every day - it's not optional, you MUST market your blog.
So, there you have five tips to help you to make money blogging - use them and prosper.
Source : Angela Booth/ www.isnare.com
Saturday, 16 August 2008
Isn’t it your turn to grab a large chunk of the money pie?
Well you're about to be delightfully surprised!
Building a Blog Empire For Profit Will Show You Step-By-Step:
* How to Build and Lay Out an Effective Blog.
* How to Maintain and Regularly Expand Your Blog.
* How to Keep Your Profits Going and Growing.
Your Blog Will Be Better!
Building a Blog Empire For Profit explains step-by-step how to build a blog empire that will bring people in.
With 20 million bloggers out there, your blog has to stand out!
Building a Blog Empire For Profit will show you how!
You will learn the secrets and tricks of the elite few! You'll learn:
* How to choose the best type of blog for you based on who you are, what you know, and what you care about.
* How to pull visitors in with an eye-catching layout.
* How to build incoming traffic.
Keep Them Coming Back Again and Again and Again!
* How to write timely and pertinent blog entries that keep them coming back.
* How to consistently expand your readership and your profits.
* How to establish and build a good reputation, visitor loyalty, and a name they won't forget.
Your Blog Will Make Money
* Simple techniques for making real money with your blog.
* How to get your readers to provide content.
* How the elite few rise above the other 20 million bloggers and turn a real profit!
You know the pitch - you have seen it a thousand times if you've been on the Internet very long.
The cost for "Building A Blog Empire For Profit" is a mere $47.00-
The ebook can be downloaded here
* Write About Virtually Any Topic That Interests You
* Be Successful No Matter What Your Skill Level Is
* Have All The Necessary Tools Right At Your Fingertips Whenever You Need Them
* Change The Look Of Your Blog With Minimal Effort
What The Heck Is A 'Blog' Anyway and Why Do I Care?
If It's So Easy, Why Has No One Used It Before Now?
So What's In It Already?!
* Extensive Collection of Blogging Creation Tools and Blog Enhancement Scripts
The ebook can be downloaded here
Friday, 15 August 2008
Million dollar marketing campaigns? Creative CEO's? Cutting edge technology far ahead of their competitors? Maybe.
But if you want to know their newest secret weapon for building a customer base of millions of loyal users (that costs hardly any money to do), let me tell you...
The secret weapon that gets customers passionate about your brand...
The secret weapon that sprouts profitable relationships with your customers...
The secret weapon that can turn a faceless, scary company into a business with the human and comforting touch...
You don't need to be a computer expert (or spend a lot of money) to use the secret weapon even major corporations use to build their business! Now you can use blogging to...
* Build Passion For Your Brand with your customers just by writing down your thoughts and plans (best of all, it costs next to nothing!)
* Boost Sales With Your Personal Touch as that special, magic, human connection starts to grow between your business and your customer. (Any company, big or small, that doesn't follow this concept in the relationship age of business just won't make it!)
* Conquer The Search Engine Rankings without even trying! The secret power of blogging is that you can get listed in search engines like Yahoo much faster than with any other type of site. (And there's more, keep reading!)
Blogging is almost like keeping a journal. But the WHOLE WORLD can read it! Normally what you write in a journal is very personal, and that's just the point of blogging for businesses!
Your Business, Blogging, And Customer Relationships In The Information Age!
Here's the problem for businesses that don't build personal relationships with their customers...
...with the Internet giving customers almost infinite options, you need to add a personal touch to create customer relationships. So you're not some scary company, but a real guy or gal.
Blogging wins customer relationships. It brings in waves of loyal customers. Who come to YOU each time they have a need.
Click here to start blogging!
Even though the technology is fairly new, 10% of small businesses have already started to add blogging to their marketing efforts! (With another 16% planning to add it in the near future.)
How To Blog And Explode Your Business...
You may be surprised when I tell you this...
...but if you ever thought you wouldn't have anything to say in a blog, you're completely wrong. If you run a business, you have something to say!
People want to know about your products, services, or industry news - sometimes people are even interested in your last vacation! Tell me you don't have anything to say about that!
And the glowing bonus of your own blog are the search engines. Blogs are the "darling" of search engines. Why? Because they provide them with fresh content.
Don't forget the number of people who are willing to link to content that is updated often. If you keep a good blog, you'll start compiling an empire of incoming links. How does that help you?
Google loves to list sites with lots of incoming links high in their rankings. Can you believe it?
An unintended side-effect of treating your customers like gold is high search engine rankings!
See How Easily You Can Learn To Blog With This Limited-Offer Special Report!
You already know starting your own blog can catapult your business' success. Here's what else you'll learn in my exclusive report...
* How blogging has given anyone the power to broadcast their message to the world
* With no hassle and no fancy computer languages: How to instantly put down your thoughts for anyone and everyone to read. (It's even easier than running your own ordinary web site!)
* The secret marketing tactic that is hiding inside each and every blog (that not everyone is exploiting!)
* Why businesses, small and large, are increasingly adding blogs to their marketing repertoire.
* 5 ways to explode your business with a blog.
* 8 rules you must follow if you want to have a successful blog
* How something called "RSS feeds" can help you communicate with your customers even better than email!
* The secret to getting your blog listed in Yahoo search results free within 48 hours.
The ebook can be downloaded here
Source : Don Downes / www.ArtcleBiz.com
Thursday, 14 August 2008
Optimize your Blog for Search Engines Most bloggers out there start blogging the wrong way. After they start blogging they do so by relying primarily on social networks for traffic. Social network traffic is great but it rarely converts into money. The best traffic to make money is search engine traffic. A blogging tip everyone should get a chance to read and re-read is that search engine traffic will be the most profitable kind. Although Social networking is an easy way to generate traffic you should always spend some time to make sure your blog and posts are properly optimized to rank well in search engine result pages. Take a few hours a week and perform a few scheduled and simple search engine optimization tasks. Blogging SEO In your blog Make sure your titles are relevant to your topic, make sure you refer to your topic keywords throughout your posts, and make sure you tag your posts properly. Also make sure to interlink your posts with older relevant posts. Always use keywords you are interested in ranking high for and keep these keywords concentrated around a specific topic. From other sites Get as many one way inbound links with anchor text as you can; by many I mean thousands. Think of your site or your blog as a property you acquired in the country side. After you start building you will need to make a road, get it hooked up with power and so one. Backlinks are the essentials your blog or site will need to prosper. Don't only rely on other bloggers to link to you. Create backlinks to your blog by submitting articles in databases. Write a few 500 word articles on similar topics you write about in your blog, add back links with ancor text and start submitting. Ideally you should submit a few articles to thousands of directories for every post you write. There is software available to help you do this. Do the same thing for every post. You can easily create thousands of one way links your blog and particular posts in less than a few hours. Social bookmarking also works great for this purpose. Make sure you get your posts bookmarked at as many bookmarking sites as possible. Once a week or once every two weeks, use and see which posts of yours showed up in search engine result pages. Go back to them and optimize them. Add more keywords, make the title catchier, tag them better or even elaborate on certain things you wrote and think will help them rank better in searches.
Source : MKVERMA123 / www.goarticle.com
From both a technical marketing viewpoint and a social marketing viewpoint, updating your blog often is one of the best ways to maintain a constant stream of traffic.
From a technical viewpoint, new and unique content makes your blog look better to search engine spiders; this, in turn, gets your blog ranked higher. Additionally, from a technical viewpoint, updating your blog more frequently will allow you to get pings accepted more frequently, which means your blog will spend more time on the front page of blog directories.
The importance of updating your blog often also comes into play if you wish to integrate extensive social marketing into your overall blog marketing plan. Most people don't realize this, but marketing is often all about the human connections.
You don't need to be a technical wizard if you forget about profits for a few minutes and instead concentrate on making human connections with other blog owners who share similar interests. One of the best ways to achieve this is by keeping an updated blog, which will give other bloggers the incentive to drop by each day, post new comments on your blog, and refer their own blog readers to your blog. The importance of updating your blog often is crucial.
And there you have it: the importance of updating your blog often is paramount to success. Whether your goal is to use your blog for social marketing or technical marketing, you will have to update it often with unique and interesting content if you want to build an atmosphere that encourages return visits.
Source : Chandan Y/www.goarticle.com
Tuesday, 12 August 2008
Below is the list of the free blogging software and their features:
1. WordPress Free Blogging Software
2. B2evolution Free Blogging Software
3. Nucleus Free Blogging Software
Source : John Platania /www.ArticleBiz.com
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Learn Basic HTML
This information sold on eBay as Learn Basic HTML - Learn How to Write HTML LEARN BASIC HTML and Web Design for Beginners eBook Basic HTML and Web Design For Beginners
The ebook can be downloaded here
What is HTML
A brief look at what HTML stands for and why it is used
Your First Code
Create your very first webpage using HTML
How too add colour to your website, including font and background colours
A step by step guide to adding images to your site
Adding links is a vital part of web design, find out how in this chapter
Picture as Links
Learn how to use a picture as a link, perfect if you will be using buttons on your website
Learn how to size your text, and perform other formatting options such as alignment
An insight into how to create tables using HTML
List of Tags
A full list of all HTML tags and their uses
Uploading to the Web
A step-by-step guide on how to upload your new site to the WWW
Tuesday, 5 August 2008
Well, they know that if they have a successful blog produced by someone knowledgeable on a specific subject they can receive AdSense income that exceeds what they pay you to produce it.
AdSense is an advertisement product available from Google. There is no cost to participate and certain subjects command a greater advertising residual. The payment Google makes is based on the total numbers of clicks on advertising links. That’s why blogging for profit companies are searching for those individuals uniquely qualified to write material that will bring in significant readers. The belief is that many of those readers will convert to ‘clickers’ and visit one or more of the AdSense links.
Okay, so if a profit based company understands the positive dynamics of blogging why can’t you tap into this market yourself? You can and that’s part of what this article is about.
You can develop your own Google AdSense account and learn the skills needed to place those ads in your blog automatically. What this does not mean is overnight wealth. What this does mean is a two-pronged approach to business objectives. First, you develop a blog with the purpose of providing quality information to your consumers. Secondly you keep posting a minimum of three well-developed blog posts to keep visitors coming back and to maximize AdSense revenue.
You can tell you are doing this right when both your primary business and your AdSense revenue are doing well.
It can become very easy to let a blog slide. You may not even believe it is all that effective in the marketing of your business. Consider the use of AdSense as an accountability tool to keep you locked into the synergy of blogging.
You may not notice every connection blog readers will make with your business, but it is planting seeds. AdSense revenue can help you see the success you are achieving in growing your blog readership.
When you use Real Simple Syndication (RSS) you can keep blog readers coming back more often. Keep your AdSense keywords targeted to the same objective as your blog and keep posting regular content with applicable links to affiliated content and your primary web presence.
Citrix Synergy defines synergy as, “The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.”
This is the dynamic that is captured in the sum total of marketing. Blogging is an interactive mechanism that adds a synergistic push to online success. It’s not the only push, but it’s noticeably pushy.
When you harness the multiple mechanisms that combine to create effective marketing you create a unique environment for success.
I want you to pay attention to what I have to say in this next sentence. Marketing isn’t simply a mechanism for success, it is the synergy of networking. We often think of marketing as getting the word out, but it draws on multiple connections and can respond in much the same way as every other networking tool at your disposal. Your marketing ideals will always need to be networked together. Blogging can be a key player in that networking strategy.
Source : Scott Lindsay / www.isnare.com
Monday, 4 August 2008
Source : Ian Canaway / Article Emporium
1. Publish Regularly.
2. Stay on Topic.
3. Use Meaningful Titles in Posts.
4. Interact With Your Readers.
5. Highlight Your Best Posts.
6. Provide Good Navigation to Popular Pages
7. Avoid Not Posting for Extended Periods.
There you have it. Seven little tips that will make a big difference to your blog's readership. It's not rocket science. It's just using some common sense when posting and interacting with your readers.
Sunday, 3 August 2008
Source : Craig Andrews / www.ArticleBiz.com
There are several types of blogs. These are the following:
• Science blog – it is the mode used to disseminate information and data.
• Collaborative blog – this kind of blog is written by two or more writers..
• Eclectic blog – it focuses on niches individually or collaboratively made.
• Educational blog – this is used by students to record the things they learned.
• Directory blog – It focuses on particular news and happenings.
• Forum blog –It allows two or more bloggers to post discussion on the net.
Source : Derek Carter / www.ArticleBiz.com
Saturday, 2 August 2008
Source : David O Connell / www.ArticleBiz.com
Friday, 1 August 2008
1. Google Adsense in Blogs
2. Affiliate Programs (Product Endorsements)
3. Product Promotion
4. Banner Ads
Source : Sharon Housley/Article Emporium
1. Stay on topic.
2. Stay informative.
3. Old news is not news.
4. Adhere to a schedule.
5. Clarity and simplicity.
7. Quantity matters.
9. Spell checking and proof-reading.
Source : S Housley/Article Emporium